Tuesday, September 13, 2011

W

MAIN PAGE (Click Here)




WALK THE MOON
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (2nd vr)

WE THE KINGS
We The Kings - This Is Our Town
We The Kings - This Is Our Town (2nd vr)
We The Kings - Say You Like Me
We The Kings - Skyway Avenue

WEEZER
Weezer - Island in the Sun 
Weezer - Represent
Weezer - Say it ain't So
Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
Weezer -The Blue Album

WESTLIFE
Westlife -Against all Odds
Westlife - Bop Bop Baby
Westlife - Can't lose what you never Had
Westlife - Flying without Wings
Westlife - How Does It Feel
Westlife - If I let you Go
Westlife - I have a Dream
Westlife - Miss You Nights  
Westlife - My Love
Westlife - Love Takes Two
Westlife - Mandy
Westlife - Queen of my Heart
Westlife - Soledad
Westlife - Swear it Again
Westlife - Tonight
Westlife - Unbreakable
Westlife - What Makes A Man
Westlife - When You Are Looking Like That
Westlife - World Of Our Own 
Westlife - Written In The Stars 

WET WET WET
Wet Wet Wet - Goodnight Girl
Wet Wet Wet - Love is all Around

WHAM
Wham - Last Christmas
Wham -Wake me up before you Go

WHITESNAKE
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Whitesnake - Kittens Got Claws
Whitesnake - Is This Love

WICKED
Wicked - As Long as you'r Mine
Wicked - Defying Gravity
Wicked - Dancing through Life
Wicked - For Good
Wicked - I'm Not That Girl
Wicked - Medley
Wicked - One Short Day
Wicked - Popular
Wicked - What is this Feeling

WILL.I.AM
Will.I.Am - Fall Down
Will.i.am - Great Times
Will.i.am - This is Love
Will.i.am - This is Love (2nd vr)
Will.i.am - This is Love (3rd vr)

WILLIAM JOSEPH
William Joseph - Within
William Joseph - Piano Fantasy
William Joseph - Stella's Theme
William Joseph - Within Songbook

WILLIE NELSON
Willie Nelson - Always On My Mind
Willie Nelson - Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain
Willie Nelson - Crazy

WINTER SONATA
Winter Sonata - First Time (Pg 1)
Winter Sonata - First Time (Pg 2)
Winter Sonata - First Time (Pg 3)
Winter Sonata - My Memory
Winter Sonata -From the beginning to Now (Pg 1)
Winter Sonata -From the beginning to Now (Pg 2)
Winter Sonata -From the beginning to Now (Pg 3)

WITHIN TEMPTATION
Within Temptation - All I Need 
Within Temptation - Forgiven
Within Temptation - Hands of sorrow
Within Temptation - Ice Queen
Within Temptation - Its the Fear
Within Temptation - Jane Doe
Within Temptation - Memories
Within Temptation - Mother Earth
Within Temptation - Never Ending Story
Within Temptation - Our Farewell
Within Temptation - Our Solemn Hour
Within Temptation - Pale
Within Temptation - Restless
Within Temptation - Say My Name
Within Temptation - Stand My Ground
Within Temptation - The Cross
Within Temptation - The Truth Beneath the Rose
Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything
Within Temptation - What have you Done

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Whitney Houston - All At Once
Whitney Houston - If I Told You That
Whitney Houston - Its Not Right But It's Okay
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Whitney Houston - I Look to You
Whitney Houston - My Love is Your Love 
Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time
Whitney Houston - Queen Of The Night
Whitney Houston - Run To You
Whitney Houston - Saving all my love for You
Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All
Whitney Houston - When You Believe
The Best of Whitney Houston Songbook

WIM MERTENS
Wim Mertens - Close Cover
Wim Mertens - Struggle for Pleasure

WISHIN & YANDEL
Wishin & Yandel - Irresistible

WIZ KHALIFA
Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow
Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow (2nd vr)
Wiz Khalifa - Black and Yellow (3rd vr)
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (2nd vr)
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (3rd vr)
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (4th vr)
Wiz Khalifa - When Im Gone
Wiz Khalifa - Work Hard Play Hard
Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg - Young Wild & Free
Wiz Khalifa ft Snoop Dogg - Young Wild & Free (2nd vr)

WOLFGANG FUCHS
Wolfgang Fuchs - November

WONDER GIRLS
Wonder Girls - A Sorry Heart
Wonder Girls - Be My Baby
Wonder Girls - Nobody
Wonder Girls - So Hot
Wonder Girls -Saying I Love You